We have developed the ‘routes to resilience’ map, based on evidence based research and what works
Through working with the map we help you identify your goals for tackling systemic problems and finding solutions for increased wellbeing and resilience:
● Finding or realigning your purpose and vision
● Giving yourselves time and space to think in order to make better choices
● Developing better relationships, managing conflict and building trust
● Reducing sickness and lack of productivity by restoring health, energy and vitality
…. and much more
We use this map as the basis for developing a bespoke offer according to clients’ particular needs. Our facilitators have strong track record across public and private sector organisations. We offer bespoke workshops and programmes to:
● Business and social enterprise
● Community groups and charities
● Local authorities: leadership teams, professional peer groups
● Health – Leadership teams and professional peer groups
● Education – Headteachers, Universities, Schools
Our methods are highly practical and interactive. Our facilitators are experienced in using a range of tools, methodologies and practices tailored to different sectors: including Systems Mapping, Mindfulness based practice, Agile Learning, Action learning, Team coaching, Conflict dissolution.
Attending one of our one-off or workshop, training days or an individual assessment, will enable you to pin point which areas need to be developed and where to focus your attention. Positive results will be seen immediately.
Strengthening and sustaining resilience in time of change requires commitment and practice. We offer a range of modular support packages – individual and team coaching, action learning sets and evidence based practices which can be delivered over a period of weeks or a planned programme over 6 months or a year.